Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Giving Technology a Chance

This is my first blog post. I have to admit that I am somewhat overwhelmed. I find it difficult to work when I have to discover and learn everything about what I am doing when I could just type it up and send it out as an email or letter.  It actually took me a while to figure out where I write the blog! 
I am really looking forward to the class. Understanding and using technology is key to our future, whether as teachers or in any other aspect of our work, play and personal lives. I am going to go to class from home using Wimba. I have some trepidation doing this because whatever can go wrong will go wrong, but since this course is all about technology....

1 comment:

  1. I hear you. Change is hard! I think I have learned so much already these past few weeks. Imagine when we are finished! I am really excited, because I am so interested in technology, but had to figure everything out for myself.

    ReplyDelete