Monday, May 2, 2011

April 26 Class

The class tonight was really helpful. We began in the library where we were able to access research materials that Stockton subscribes to. The librarian worked with us for an hour showing us the most important features of the system including ways to search, saving to folders and sending material via email. All in all, very valuable.

The MAIT Showcase just keeps getting better and better! The projects were exceptional and the audience responded enthusiastically. Half the people had tears in their eyes when the subject of one project, Matthew, (who is blind) stood up and spoke to the room. Very impressive: the project and Matthew.

I was able to do my first Jing which I downloaded into Blackboard. My Picasa 3 Jing.
I like this program a lot. I still need a better comfort level but I am getting there.



I also found a really cool application of Power Point based on Jeopardy. There are different templates out there that work very nicely. You can set it up so that you can cover any subject, pick your teams and play.This is a very easy and simple version to begin with. http://www.elainefitzgerald.com/Jeopardy1Template.ppt

No comments:

Post a Comment