Monday, March 26, 2012

Today is our last class

 Since today is our last class I thought I would include some thoughts about things other than technology  and education. For one thing, my orchid is back. I only water it about every 10 days and hadn't noticed that it was about to bloom. I really can't take credit for such a lovely event.

This has been the warmest winter and March that I can remember. My daffodils already came out and have started to die off. All of my trees have budded. And I don't think any of the Chinese stinkbugs died off... We should be innundated with them by May. Oh, and I bought a new bird feeder for my backyard. I am using some new food and there are birds out here that I have never seen before.  While I enjoy what technology brings to us in terms of accessibility, portability, information,etc., I still like to take time to enjoy things the old-fashioned way. Take time to smell the flowers.

Now for the school and technology part. I have completed my personal learning theory paper and submitted it. Hooray!! It's good to get it done. I am still completing some of my work for the theory class. I will somehow get everything done in a few days. I will also post the adult learning theory quiz results with the correct answers in the discussion area for anyone who is interested. I am still working on the Google sites portfolio. It takes me a while to find what I like. I have looked at others and it leaves me feeling inadequate. I don't feel I have that artistic side, but I am organized.

Thanks to all who have participated in the survey on technology in South Jersey schools. I have had a good response so far and anticipate that more people will take the survey. If you missed it before, this is the link Tech Survey I will send out the results to any one interested on the MAIT page.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment